Avaya IP Office IP500 V2
Avaya's IP-500v2 IP Office is redefining how business communicates.The Avaya IP Office Family is the latest advancement in converged voice and data technology from Avaya. IP Office combines high-end voice and data applications normally reserved for large enterprises with easy to use tools that allow the smallest of businesses to deliver cutting edge customer service. The IP Office family consists of the IP Office 500 series communications solutions. The Avaya IP Office IP-500v2 (700476005) is the latest control unit in the IP Office IP500 suite of products, supporting IP Office Release 6.0 and higher. Systems can be expanded through the use of expansion modules. Avaya IP Office delivers full voice functionality with a comprehensive set of features. The IP Office system can be configured as a voice-only PBX, using traditional circuit-switched lines, or as an IP telephony server using high-speed ISDN/PRI dial-up access and/or direct leased line connectivity and/or SIP trunks.
IP-500v2 CONTROL UNIT (700476005)The IP Office ip500v2 Control Unit (700476005) is a communication solution that can scale up to 272 telephones and 8 T1/E1 trunks; the IP Office 412 supports up to 360 telephones and 4 T1/E1 trunks. This system supports 8 expansion modules providing a combination of up to 272 analog, digital, and IP telephones, with capacity for 16 analog trunks or 8 digital trunks (192 T1/PRI channels or 240 E1 channels). Optionally, SIP trunks are also supported. As with the IP Office 412, additional analog trunks can be achieved by using Expansion Modules. Optional support for up to 128 voice compression channels is available.
Avaya IP-500v2 Features:
- Backwards compatible with IP500
- 4 card slots compatible with existing IP500 cards as well as new Release 8.0 cards
- SD Card required, acts as Feature Key
- Operates in standard IP Office mode and Essential Edition PARTNER mode
- Functions as a traditional phone system or an IP telephony server.
- Supports both single locations and multi-site networks.
- Includes both basic call center and voice messaging capabilities.
- Scales up as business needs grow.
- Protects current investments in communications.
- From five to 3000 users
- Connect up to 150 IP Office systems
- Virtualized IP Office software with VMWare ESXi , KVM, Microsoft Hyper V or Amazon Web Services
- Dedicated Avaya Server
- Avaya IP Office 500 V2 appliance
- Any mix of the above
Supported telephony devices
- IP phones
- Digital phones
- Analog phones
- Analog and Digital Cordless (including DECT)
- Any mix of the above
Third Party Integration
- TAPI Link lite
- TAPI Link Pro
- DevLink Pro
- Web based – centrally managed
- Windows client
- Database back-up and restore
- Five to 250 agents
- Multichannel – Voice, email, web chat, fax, SMS
- Skills based routing
- Browser based clients
- Windows clients
- Integration to CRM solutions
- Make and receive calls over Wi-Fi/3G/4G data networks
- Visual voicemail
- Supervised and unsupervised transfers
- Instant messaging
- Conference controls
- Geo-location presence and tracking
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Avaya one-X® Mobile application
- Browser based UI
- Up to 3000 users (IP Office Select)
- Microsoft Lync integration
- Salesforce.COM plug-in
- Microsoft Outlook plug-in